May 12, 2006

In The Beginning........

Finally, I blog!!

For a while, I have been meaning to write in my blog. Somehow, I was just convinced that I wouldn't find the right words, probably won't express it right, be too glib or perhaps be quite intense! Hmm.......... Anyway, although i am still not sure that I have found them yet but I'm more willing to explore, hopefully have fun and possibly learn more about myself in the process.

And truly, is there really a right or wrong way?? Unfortunately that's so me in the not too far past. I see life in Right or wrong. Black or white. Big or small. Up or down. However, I'm learning that in reality, life is not only about absolutes. There are colours, shades and sometimes even hues and now I am so willing to explore all of that and of course take my self less seriously!

So here I go to undoubtedly the beginning of an Unveiling of the true person that I am, will be and can be!

3 comments:

TEMITAYO OMOLOLA said...

Hi, a belated Welcome to blogosphere.....
@ the writing, it was kind of hard for me at first too but after a while it got better and for everytime you post an entry you get more confident.
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

Annabelle said...

Thanks alot! Although i still have issues writing.

Anonymous said...

You definitely do not have problems writing. Everything i have read hit home too well. Your writing id truly simple and unique