September 26, 2006

Caterpillar or Butterfly; What's the difference?

I am just having a bad start to a great day. It doesn't mean anything.

When the day starts out with a storm and the clouds above dark, does it mean that the sun won't shine?

Yes, my day didn't start at all great. My confidence was in shreds and my thoughts.........even worse but i just realised, It doesn't really matter.

Remember, it started the day as a catterpillar and ended up a butterfly?

I feel the sun rising on my smile!

True, i need to make some changes in my life but is that enough reason to thrash myself?

There are enough people in the world who have that job, i don't need to be one of them!

I have a responsibility to defend and believe in me so if I do not value me now who should?

Catterpillar or butterfly; What's the difference

Because one looks more beautiful than the other?

I prayed for a beautiful day and God answered by reminding me that i am beautiful and i can make my day so anytime i choose

So i choose now because afterall, the sun's already risen on my smile!

Caterpillar or butterfly; I rock my world!

No comments: