June 01, 2006

A-Z MEME

Accent - None that I know of
Booze - Mostly water & ice
Chore I hate - Folding clothes
Dogs/Cats - Neither
Essential electronics - Laptop
Favorite Perfume - Anything goes. Haven't developed the art yet!!!
Gold/Silver - Silver (all that shine!)
Hometown - Okrika
Insomnia - I’m quite pillow friendly
Job Title - Consultant!! Whatever that is
Kids - Does a neice count?
Living arrangements - Spacious & homely
Most admired trait - Thats easy........... My "the sun is shinning through the rain" Attitude & of cos the SMILE!!
Number of sexual partners - Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Overnight hospital stays - Once – Anemia, had a Blood transfusion.
Phobia - Men & Heights
Quote - I have two
1) Albert Calmus – “In the depth of winter, I finally realized that there is in me, an invisible summer”
2) Marcus Aurelius – “Because a thing seems difficult, do not think it impossible”
Religion - Christianity
Siblings - 4 brothers & 4 sisters. And please don’t ask!
Time I usually awake - Anytime from 5:30 a.m.
Unusual talent - I can laugh through a storm
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Broccoli ( That’s a shrub!)
Worst habit - I am so finicky about my hair
X-rays - None yet
Yummy foods I make - Fish Stew
Zodiac sign - I think Sagittarius

2 comments:

adefunke said...

Broccli is so not a shrub, its delicious and full of vitamins!

Annabelle said...

Very funny!!! Vitamins hmm